Sleep Advantage Program
SLEEP BETTER AT CROWNE PLAZA
Getting a great night’s sleep when you travel is incredibly important. That is why we have developed the Crowne Plaza® Sleep Advantage program.
With this holistic approach to sleep, you’ll enjoy the following features:
- Comfortable beds enhanced to a new level of comfort with four pillows, a plush duvet, and luxurious sheets.
- Designated Quiet Zone floors to ensure maximum silence for business traveller guests Sundays through Thursdays with
- No housekeeping or maintenance activities between 9:00 PM and 10:00 AM, unless requested by a guest.
- Children and leisure groups booked in other areas of the hotel.
- Guaranteed wake-up calls to easy any anxiety associated with oversleeping. You’ll receive your wake-up call at your specified time† or your night is free.
- An aromatherapy kit with two specially selected exclusive aromatherapy products from the award winning This Works aromatherapy line. These are made from 100% essential oils and include a lavender pillow spray and eucalyptus pulse oil to help you relax, breathe easier and sleep well.
Sleep Tips Podcasts
For tips to help you switch off, leading sleep expert Dr Chris Idzikowski has created a series of sleep tips podcasts in English for you to listen to while in your room. By following these simple tips, ranging from the physical environment to preparing your mind for sleep, you’ll understand how to wind down so you can you wake up revitalised and refreshed.
Terms and Conditions
*SleepAdvantage™ is available in selected Europe, Middle East and African Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts.
This programme is inclusive of a guaranteed Wake-up Call, available in selected rooms at Crowne Plaza hotels. Wake-up Call may be delivered via an automated system in selected hotels.
If the guest does not receive their Wake-Up Call within 5 minutes of the requested time the hotel will refund the room night including applicable taxes for the affected night stay or alternatively one voucher for one free night. Refund only payable if Wake-Up Call booked in accordance with hotels’ procedures for arranging a Wake-Up Call. Check with hotel for details.
Product substitution may occur. Any and all substitutions will be of equivalent product. Subject to availability.